Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Beginnings

In an effort to broaden my writing experience and experiment with other venues, I have also started a blog over at WordPress.com. Less bells and whistles, but I'm not leaving Blogger entirely either. I have too many blogs I follow here. So, for those who may or may not be interested, my URL is bmetswife@wordpress.com. My blog is called Labyrinth, Ideas, and Wanderings. Pretty much describes my life lately. Lots of ups and downs and yet we are so blessed that I feel guilty for even complaining. I want to have a confident heart, find calm in this chaos we call life, become more nurturing, less stressed, more balanced. And figure out how to use the charcoal grill without setting dinner on fire or waiting so long that it's waaaaay past dinner time by the time it's done! (Typing while waiting. Waiting is NOT my strong point!)

Bless you in your year.

No comments:

Post a Comment